Best Immigration Lawyers in Massachusetts

   Serving Greater Boston, Essex, Middlesex, & Suffolk Counties

The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration requires knowledge the many complex immigration issues. The Law Offices of Mark C. Thomas assist non-United States citizens in obtaining lawful status in the United States. We pride ourselves on our ability to obtain results. Are you looking for an immigration attorney? The U.S. government has 4 methods of gaining permanent residency: Sponsoring by an Employer, Sponsoring by a Close Relative, Refugee or Asylum status, and via Diversity qualification.

The Law Offices of Mark C. Thomas will analyze the facts of your case and explain all the options. We will help complete and submit your application properly so you or your loved one can obtain legal status. Immigration defined:


We assist you with the green card and naturalization process.

Work/Employment-based Permits

Immigrants with extraordinary ability in Business, Sciences or Arts.

Non-immigrant Visas

If you wish to enter the U.S. for a temporary period of time, a non-immigrant visa permits you to travel to a U.S. port of entry and request permission of the Department of Homeland Security to visit for a specific purpose such as, work, schooling or to visit the country, friends, or family.

Family-based Visas

Means you are an immediate relative of U.S. citizens,(parent, child or spouse) or you are the adult child of a U.S. citizen or you are an the brother/sister of a U.S. citizen or your being adopted by a U.S. citizen.

Adjustment Status

Means having no immigration status in the United States, or having temporary status such as a visa, to having permanent resident-green cardholder status. The person submits all their paperwork and attends their green card interview at the offices of U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. However, not everyone who is eligible for a green card is also eligible to adjust status.

Visa Applications

It is crucial that you file your petition in accordance to all applicable rules that allow foreigner’s entry into the United States Any mistake in your paperwork can result in the rejection of your petition. The Law Offices of Mark C. Thomas will help petitioners prepare and file the proper paperwork.